Yay I’m doing my first H54F post and I’m so excited. I’m linking up with From My Grey Desk Blog!
- Please excuse my half eaten sandwich and few fries, but this is my lunch from Sunday! My parents and I went to this place called Mancino’s after church and I had the Mancino’s Club! It’s one of my favorite sandwich places, next to Earl of Sandwich! Whenever I lived in Orlando, EoS spoiled me when it came to sandwiches, but Mancino’s is a close second!
- Three words, Thin Mint Milkshake. The other night I was having a rough night due to things going on so I was feeling down. I decided to make myself this milkshake with 3 thin mints, two scoops of vanilla ice cream, and milk. It was so yummy and a great way to use Girl Scout cookies!
- On Sunday, we had a severe thunderstorm warning and this is hail from it. I was praying that it wouldn’t damage my Escape at all! Luckily, it didn’t!
- I know you aren’t supposed to take pictures with your phone while driving, but it was snowing and a little of it was sticking to the ground. Even though it’s supposed to be spring and it’s snowing in March, it looked pretty so I snapped this blurry pic.
- Meet Biscuit. This is the cat that the owner keeps at our bridal boutique. I know that sounds crazy and at first I was annoyed by it(cats should be outdoors or at home), but Biscuit is so cute, especially at times like this. She’s a diva and a princess and if you talk to her, she will talk back. She loves attention and has never touched a dress at the bridal & prom boutique that I work at. She will hide behind them, but that’s it!
So there’s my High Five for Friday, hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend! It’s a good time to spend with your family and celebrate that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and was raised on the third day! I know that I have a lot to celebrate cause Lord knows I have messed up quite a few times(I’m definitely not perfect!) but someone loved me enough to die for my sins and everyone else’s!